The organization of children’s parties is a responsible and problematic business. Parents should reflect on the scenario of the event, games and competitions so that no one gets bored and, of course, organize the table for children’s parties.
How to set the table for children’s party?
Is the child crazy about sweets? Pay homage to your preferences – make delicious and beautiful handmade cakes based on natural products.
So, decorate your products with colorful granules. Therefore, ice cream can be made from homemade yogurt with dried fruits, nuts, chocolate and pieces of jam.
Make a crunchy snack table for kids
Children can enjoy food not only in appearance and taste. Thus, crunchy sticks and chocolate flakes are recognized by young children for chewing with a lot of fun. Prepare fun meals for children.
Fruits at the children’s party
Certainly, the children’s party menu cannot fail to include this item. Fruits. They are tasty, healthy and very effective on the children’s party table.
If you cut them into pieces, you can spread the fruit on the plates. Fruit canapés are also very popular with children.
And fruit salads, unlike vegetable salads, will be eaten by children with great pleasure. In addition, they are prepared very quickly and easily.
Certainly, the ingredients of the fruit salad can vary depending on the season or the preference of the birthday boy.
OBS: Choose pitted fruit. During the children’s party, children usually run. During the game, they can pick up the fruit and choke on the stone.
When it comes to drinks, you should stock up on a lot of them. Certainly, homemade fruit juices, natural juices and cocktails prepared by you are ideal. Especially if you pour it into tall glasses and decorate it with multicolored umbrellas and straws.
But many children only drink water. The sweet juice you have prepared can make you even more thirsty. Be sure to label small water bottles with different shiny labels so that everyone has « their own water ».
Tips on the table for children’s party
- The table on which you place the treats should be appropriate for the height of the guests.
- Serve with brightly colored dishes, cover with a colorful tablecloth.
- Do not beg children to eat. This is already a party for them.
- Instead of a long banquet, organize a few short snacks between competitions, entertainment and games.
- The children’s party table should not contain spicy, salty, greasy, smoked dishes.
- When inviting children to a party, ask the parents if the children are allergic to these or those foods.
- Prepare healthy and simple meals. Which are convenient to eat.
- Don’t do anything fancy. Children love to eat well-known traditional dishes.
- Decorate them according to the theme of the party. Or to interest children, to surprise their imagination.
- Vegetables, although many children do not like them very much, can be served in a way that it is simply impossible not to taste them.
Objects for table decoration for children’s party
Certainly, the objects for table decoration are tablecloths, candles, packages, invitations, caps, napkins, plates and cups, balls and garlands to decorate a children’s party of any theme!
The table for a children’s party can be set with an emphasis on the child’s favorite treats. But even sweet and crunchy foods can be healthy if they are made with natural and homemade ingredients, using specific recipes for children.