When we start cooking most of the time we want them to be quick and easy recipes but above all tasty and inexpensive recipes.
Today we bring you two easy and quick recipes for children that are sure to succeed at home.
Before starting to prepare these recipes that can be used for both lunch and dinner, we need to take into account the kitchen accessories that we will need and at LaCasaSibarita we can find the best tools for the kitchen.
Macaroni and Cheese Bomb
INGREDIENTS EASY RECIPE
Shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 teaspoon pepper
Freshly ground black pepper
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
1 tablespoon milk
breadcrumbs Bread or breadcrumbs
Finely chopped fresh parsley, to decorate
Vegetable oil for frying
- Prepare the macaroni according to the directions on the package. While the macaroni is still warm, add the cheddar cheese, Mozzarella and pepper until the cheese is completely melted. Transfer the mac n cheese to a large bowl, then cover with plastic wrap and chill for a bit, about 3 hours.
- We put a draining board: in a small, shallow bowl, season the flour with salt and pepper. In a second shallow bowl, mix the eggs and milk. Place the breadcrumbs in a third bowl.
- Using a soup or scoop scoop, scoop out small scoops of macaroni. Toss each ball in seasoned flour, dip in egg mixture to coat, then drain in breadcrumbs.
- In a large pot or skillet, heat the vegetable oil or olive oil over medium heat. Meanwhile, place a rack inside a baking sheet. When the oil is very hot, add four to five macaroni and cheese balls. Cook until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer the fried bombs to a wire rack and sprinkle with salt. Repeat with the rest of the macaroni and cheese bombs.
- Transfer the bombs to a serving plate and garnish with parsley. Serve hot.
Home made recepies
Crepes are probably our favorite sweet dessert, it is one of our quick and easy recipes. They make faster than waffles, and they taste just as good! The secret: let the dough rest. Allow time for the flour to absorb the liquid and the gluten to relax. In other words: your crepes will be extremely tender.
How do I make the crepe batter?
Add the ingredients in a bowl and mix them, then mix the eggs and milk. So easy!
How do I make sure my crepe batter is lump-free?
The crepe batter needs to be very thin (there is more milk than flour in the batter) and you want it to be lump-free. We found that hand-whipping works fine most of the time, but if you want to make sure it’s perfectly thin, you can blend the batter in a blender.
How do I make a sweeter crepe batter?
Easy, just increase the amount of sugar. We added just one tablespoon, which can easily be doubled if you’re making dessert crepes.
What can I mix the crepes with?
Truly everything your body asks of you. But fresh fruit or a heaping scoop of Nutella or peanut butter are some of our favorite ingredients.
1 tablespoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1 tablespoon Butter
Fresh fruit, to serve
Powdered sugar, for serving
- In a large bowl, beat together the flour, sugar, and salt until combined. Then add in a bowl with flour and add the eggs. Gradually pour in the milk, whisking to combine after each action. Let the dough rest at room temperature until it bubbles slightly on top, 15-20 minutes.
- In a small skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. We recommend a electric crepe makers since the result is always better and much easier to clean.
- To add batter, 1/4 cup at a time, drop batter evenly into skillet, swirling to coat evenly.
- Cook 2 minutes, then flip and cook 1 more minute. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve the crepes warm with fresh fruit and powdered sugar.
- Serrano ham……..
We always recommend doing physical exercise every day.