If you’re in a rush, it can be done in the microwave!
Today we present you an easy-to-make apple pie
East Apple pie it is delicious, and I can assure you that it always comes out well, because I do it often … It is an ideal recipe for parties in which there are adults and children, and not everyone likes the classic chocolate cake and sponge cake. In this case, it is a recipe in which the base is the apple itself. That is why it is so delicious: it is one of those homemade dessert recipes one hundred by one hundred…
Ingredients to make cake Apple:
– 4 apples (Reineta, preferably; failing that, Golden).
– 1 glass of sugar.
– 1 glass of flour.
– Royal baking powder.
– 2 eggs.
– Apricot jam.
- Cut the apples in slices of half a cm approx. (If you have a meat cutter, you can do it there).
- In a bowl, mix a glass of sugar, a glass of flour and a teaspoon of Royal baking powder.
- In another bowl, mix the milk and eggs.
- In a source place a layer of apple, another of sugar with flour and yeast and finally another of milk with eggs, and so on until finishing with a layer of apple on top.
- Put in the microwave 10 minutes or in the oven for 1 hour over medium-low heat. It will be cooked when you see it golden brown and click and see that it is no longer raw inside.
- Cover with apricot jam.
Mmmmmm…. I find this recipe delicious and it’s a great way for kids to eat fruit!
More cakes for birthday parties